MUST READ Before purchasing your tickets
For your safety and ours, we will follow all requirements established by the City Of Pleasanton COVID-19 business reopening plan. These include:
• Staff have will temperatures checked before starting work
• Our team will wear masks while engaging with the public
• Capacity and distancing are enforced, and standing in the bar is prohibited
• Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged for your use
• Our Dinner and Comedy events will be held outdoors, all are asked to wear masks while on the property.
READ THE FOLLOWING RULES CAREFULLY AS THEY WILL BE ENFORCED WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
Tickets can be available for purchase online.
TICKET PURCHASER MUST PRESENT THE CREDIT CARD USED FOR PURCHASE AND MAAATCHING ID.
* At this time tickets are sold in groups of 4, or sets of 2. This show is held in the west parking lot at TommyTS in Pleasanton. Usual parking access will be restricted. We encourage you to park in our adjoining lots. All attendees must have a current I.D. The ticket purchaser will be responsible for his group to check in and secure check out of auditory devices. There will be no public P.A. system.
*All tickets are WILL CALL
*PLEASE NOTE: There is a (2) item minimum PER PERSON (which can be any combination of Food and Drink
AGAIN, the above rules will be enforced WITHOUT EXCEPTION.